Sunday, July 1, 2012

Changing Table Organization

Really?

Yes.

I am posting about my changing table and how I set it up for this time around because I think it is kind of cool.  We used our entertainment center for Penelope as a changing table, and it was great because it was hidden away in the common area... I mean, let's face it, a changing table isn't exactly the most aesthetically pleasing piece of furniture, now is it?  Anyway, this time I wanted it a bit better organized, so here it is, presenting, my diaper changing station!

Uncle Nathan mounting the baskets.

Stocked and filled with diapers, wipes, spit up rags, extras and lotions.


All closed up and hidden away

All the toys and books next to the changing station.

I like it!

I can't wait to share the nursery with you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy hearing what you think, please feel free to tell me!