Sunday, August 21, 2011

Trying Hard not to Complain.

Work starts tomorrow.

And I don't want to complain.  Good Grief.  I am a teacher.  I love what I do.  I work 186 days a year, and right now, 7 of those are furlough days.  It couldn't get much sweeter.  And I love my students.  And I love my job.

And I love to write fragments, I suppose.

But here is the thing:  more than anything else, I want to be a mom.  A full time, stay at home mom.  I love it.  I don't mind difficult days.  I enjoy finding things to do and ways to teach Penelope about the world.  I hate leaving her.

And tomorrow I have to.  And it sucks.  And I am really having a rough time with the thought of working full time again.

Thank you for reading my rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy hearing what you think, please feel free to tell me!