Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Girlfriends

I just spent my evening with the incoming girls of my society (sorority for all of you non-Whittier folk). It just doesn't get old. Every time I do it, I am reminded of the importance of girlfriends in my life.

Girlfriends make our lives richer. They share memories of laughter and tears, of good times and bad, of births and deaths, of ups and downs. They know our deepest secrets, and because of that, they are able to relate to us in a way no one else can.

I am so thankful for my girlfriends. I am so thankful for each one of you... for all the wonderful things about you that make me laugh, and make me crazy. I am so thankful that I can count on you to be a listening ear, and that I can be that for you too. Thank you for everything you are, because it means a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy hearing what you think, please feel free to tell me!